Great things happen for businesses that work with Precision Financial:
- The accuracy and timeliness of bookkeeping becomes “really good!”
- Each month, you’ll receive a tangible financial statement report to monitor the financial trends at the business.
- We help you translate financial reports into a story, explaining the “CFO’s perspective” of the financial health of the company.
Precision Financial, LLC exists because:
- 45% of businesses experience fraud in a two-year period, and nearly all of them are at businesses where the owner thinks “it won’t happen to me.” Expert level oversight of the accounting is a key strategy in deterring, and detecting fraud.
- Business managers who understand their numbers have a competitive advantage over those that don’t.
- Best practices maximize efficiency, which creates time.
Wesley is one of the country’s leading experts on best practices in accounting at small business, and has been CFO or Controller for at over 100 companies, from startup to $400 million in revenue.
Wesley holds CPA, MBA and QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor distinctions. His clients have raised over $100 million in equity and completed dozens of debt transactions.
From 2010 to 2016, Wesley was a member of the executive team and Consulting CFO for dozens of clients at one of the country’s premier managerial accounting firms. Wesley led development of the firm’s universal quality standards for excellent bookkeeping, financial modeling templates, cash flow forecasting best practices, while managing of dozens of bookkeepers, accounting managers and Controllers.
CLIENTS & EXPERIENCE
- CFO for 8 nonprofits + Board member & Chairman of Finance Committee for 3 nonprofits
- CFO for over a dozen professional services firms
- Extensive experience in food/beverage manufacturing
- Extensive experience in construction and job cost accounting
- Specialization in bringing big business practices to companies under $20 million in revenue
AWARDS & DISTINCTIONS
- SDBJ CFO of the Year Finalist, 2015
- CFO for 5 of the Top 100 SDBJ Fastest Growing Companies in 2014 (including 2 of the top 10)
- Certified Public Accountant
- MBA in Finance with Honors, Jack Welch College of Business @ Sacred Heart University; Dean’s Leadership Award recipient
- QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
Greg has over 10 years of experience in CFO and financial management services for small and mid-sized businesses across a wide range of industries. He was the owner and CEO of the Colorado Division of a national financial consulting firm for several years before joining Precision Financial in San Diego in 2017. His expertise includes high level CFO strategic guidance, financial modeling, & internal processes development. His experience varies across 100+ businesses with significant work in manufacturing, professional service firms, affiliate marketing, and health & wellness. He has assisted in raising millions of dollars for his clients ranging from equity, debt, and alternative financing and managed compliance around those agreements.
Originally from San Diego, Greg spent a good portion of his time in Mammoth & Colorado pursuing action sports and new business opportunities, as well as progressing as a controller and CFO for numerous businesses. He loves to teach and educate others on finance and health & wellness. He spends a lot of his time coaching strength & conditioning classes, nutrition, and individual & corporate wellness programs as well.
Greg is an SDSU Business School Alumni and holds his CPA and QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor certification.
Nicole demonstrated her accounting acumen early in her career as a top notch bookkeeper for a multitude of companies. As her implementation of consistent checklists, standards and best practices in accounting processes and month end close grew to help more businesses, Nicole’s true passion of sharing her approach and experience as a trainer and mentor of staff accountants became her focus. Her love of financial and operational analysis emerged through years of working with businesses on a part time consulting basis, and Nicole now spends the majority of her time managing accounting departments while advising business owners how to interpret their KPIs and financial statements to manage their business by numbers.
Nicole has managed dozens of bookkeepers and worked with dozens of companies as a part time accountant or CFO, from single owner through private equity owned, from startup through tens of millions of dollars in annual revenue, across a wide variety of industries and business models.
Nicole is a QuickBooks Certified Proadvisor and has earned a Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation. She holds an undergraduate degree from UCSD and an MBA from Syracuse. She has been a member of the Board of Directors of the Hemophilia Association of San Diego County since 2013.